Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Playlist.. Blogmas day sixteen!



HI!

Here's my 2015 Christmas Playlist! This is perfect if you're not feelin' festive enough or if you're doing fun Christmas activities! I've been playing this when I need a little more Christmas in my life, doing fun things like putting up decorations or even wrapping presents (so fun!!) .

This playlist is also fun to pop on when you've friends around or need a dance around the house to some Christmas classics and some new faves!

Here's the link to the spotify playlist and down below is the link to every youtube video!



- - - - 



1. Last Christmas - Wham!
2. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
3. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
4. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
5. White Christmas - Elvis Presley
6. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
7. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas- Perry Como & Fontaine Sisters
8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Bing Crosby
9. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé 
10. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande
11. Christmas Lights - Coldplay
12. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
13. Lonely This Christmas - Mud
14. White Christmas - The Drifters
15. Walking In The Air - Aled Jones
16. Stay Another Day - East 17
17. Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid 20
18. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
19. Baby It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé
20. Love Is Everything - Ariana Grande
21. Santa Baby - Ariana Grande
22. Snow In California - Ariana Grande
23. Carol of the Bells - Peter J. Willhousky, John Williams
24. White Christmas - Irving Berlin, The Drifters

This is my go-to playlist! I hope you like it!


(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M





EDIT: Ariana Grande's new Christmas EP came out.. Christmas & Chill therefore I have a new favourite Christmas song! Check it out on Spotify HERE.. December might just be my fav right now <3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment