Sunday 13 December 2015

FOTD Christmas Party.. Blogmas day thirteen!



Hey!

Here's my FOTD for my staff Christmas party last night!

I went for a Berry/Purple eye with black liner and lashes, my usual face routine and a pink lip to compliment my chosen eye colour!



Here's a list of what I used on my face:

To Prime: Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm (like literal make up glue, I don't know where I'd be without it!)

Then, Mac Mineralize Foundation (NW 22) mixed with Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hr Foundation (Soft Beige), Maybelline Eraser eye concealer, Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NC 20), Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit (I use to shade Cinnamon to contour), Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder, L'Oreal Paris True Match Powder, Mac Blush in Harmony (to set contour), Mac Mineralize Powder in Lightscapade (highlight).



On my eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer, Urban Decay Blonde eyeshadow (all over, Gwen pallette), Bobbi Brown Blush in Berry in the centre and under my eye, Urban Decay Punk eyeshadow (Gwen pallette) at the end and in the crease, Urban Decay Pop in the inside (Gwen palette), Urban Decay Bathwater eyeshadow (Gwen palette) on my brow bone. Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel in Stare, Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen in Carbon Black, Primark Lashes (Intense). 

My review on the Gwen Stefani palette can be found here.


On my Lips I have Mac Lip Pencil in Soar all over and Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita on top. (Dream team)

So that was my FOTD!

If you want to know anymore detail about any of these products let me know!!

This is one of my favourite holiday make up looks for sure and the pop of colour under the eye is amazing!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment