Wednesday 23 December 2015

The Christmas Tag.. Blogmas day twenty two!



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
It has to be Home Alone. It's one of my favourite films EVER.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning. I just love the anticipation and running down the stairs to my presents.. (I also definitely still do this!)

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Probably just spending it with my family. Most Christmas time hangs with my family blend into one but they're always fun! My friends and I always go out on Boxing Night too and that's ALWAYS fun as everyone is home!

4. Favourite festive food?
I get overly excited for stuffing, lol. It's so good and my daddy goes all out for Christmas!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I received a ps2 one year and I played for so many hours that day, that was definitely a fun one! I also got a dance mat one year, so much fun!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Yankee Candle's Candy Cane Lane. <3


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I'm working this year 9-5 but I'll do what I usually do every year which is shower & pamper myself a little. Then me and my sister usually get into our matching pjs, I got hers as a present this year - hope I didn't spoil the surprise lol. Then we usually watch a Christmas film which if I get my way will be Home Alone or Love Actually.. Accompanied by a Baileys hot choc with whipped cream and marshmallows. <3


8. What tops your tree?
On both trees we have white stars which have iridescent glitter on them - so cute!


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I thought about this and I never really asked for anything crazy so I usually got what I asked for!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
all my friends being home, boxing night when we all get glam and go out, hanging with my family, all my amazing presents and ALL THE FOOD.

Let me know some of your traditions and best presents!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment