Sunday 20 December 2015

Top DVDs to gift.. Blogmas day twenty!!



Hi!

One of my favourite things ever is getting cosy and watching a good film. Therefore, I watch a LOT of films and being gave dvd's at Christmas is one of my favourite things, especially, if it's a film someone loves and they want you too see!

Here's some of the dvd's I'd love to receive and some which are my favourites and would make great presents for others!

Scott Pilgrim
Studio Ghibli Collection Box Set
Big Hero 6
Kingsman The Secret Service
Star Wars The Complete Saga
John Wick
Jurassic World
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Birdman
Whiplash

I hope there's some idea's here for you and please let me know some of your favourite films below and ones you think I should check out!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M


No comments:

Post a Comment