Saturday 12 December 2015

Top plus size xmas pjs.. blogmas day 11!




Sorry this is late! I had some problems with my computer yesterday!

All of my favourite Christmas pjs this year have been found on Simply Be! 

Here's some of my favourites:

1. Hooded fleece onesie



2. Coca-Cola pjs! These really remind me of Christmas because as a child when you saw the coca-cola ad on tv it really was Christmas!



3. Minnie & Micky Christmas pjs. These are just too cute to not want!


4. Fairisle onesie. This one is probably my fav as I love onesies but sometimes I get too warm so this material is perfect! These look so great!


All these pyjamas can be found here.

Hope you found some you liked and if you don't want something so festive simply be have a great selection!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M



No comments:

Post a Comment