Friday 29 January 2016

Good Girl Vibes - Ariana Grande x Mac Viva Glam Inspired Look 2

I posted my Bad Girl Vibes post inspired by the other half of this Ariana Grande x Mac Viva Glam collection yesterday. I really love that look and I want to rock it again soon!

Today, I decided to let my good girl out and do a Good Girl Vibes inspired look using the Lipglass from the collection. It's a gorgeous pinky/clear lipgloss with glitter through it. It photographs well and leaves me lips looking plump and so luscious, which is a great change in this colder weather!

To inspire this look I looked at Ariana's usual every day make up and it consists mostly of flawless skin, a nude coloured lid, a great cat eye, big lashes and a beautiful lip! So I used my usual base with a subtle metallic pink eye, a cat eye and the lipgloss!



To recreate this look if you are interested just follow these steps:

Step 1: Moisturise and prime your face. For a flawless finish and longevity this step is so important!

Step 2: For my base I applied a generous amount of Kryolan TV Paint stick and blended this in using a damp beauty blender (I have real techniques version). I then contoured my face using my Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit. Using the two lightest contour shades mixed under my cheekbones, around my forehead, under my chin and at the end of the bridge of my nose. I blended this using my Real Techniques Face Expert brush.
I then added concealer under my eyes and where I want to highlight. (forehead, cheekbones, bridge of my nose, cupids bow and just a small amount on my chin.)

Step 3: To set this I used loose powder under my eye and left it on to 'bake'. (Check youtube tutorials if unsure) I then powered my face where I get oily during the day and used Mac Blush in Harmony to contour.

Step 4: For my eyes I applied a transition colour in my crease. I used Stark from the Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette. On my lid and slightly above I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Pink Gold and set it with Harajuku from the Gwen x UD Palette. I then went over the lid with Pop from the same palette to add a slight bit of glitter.

Step 5: I used a fluffy brush to wipe away the excess powder and fallout under my eye. 

Step 6: I went in with Anaheim from the Gwen x UD Palette at my waterline and Blonde from that Palette on the inside of my eye with a small amount of Pop on top.

Step 4: I added a large winged liner (Wet n' Wild Liquid Liner) like Ariana usually has and a coat of mascara (Maybelline Lash Sensational) and false lashes. I used Primark lashes in Sultry.

Step 5: I added to my cheek contour with Lo-Fi From the Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay Blush palette that I bought today (Post on that coming soon!), added a pop of colour to my cheeks by using the easy shade for blush and angel for highlight where I had placed my concealer! This palette has everything you could need - so gorgeous!

Step 6: To finish the look I applied a small amount of Mac Soar Lip Pencil to my lips and coated them with the Ariana Grande x Mac Viva Glam Lipglass!

This look is super easy to wear and the eyes could be toned down to a nice cool brown tone to wear something similar to what Ariana probably would!

If you wanna treat yo' self to this lipstick the link is here. ALL proceeds go to the Mac Aids Fund which is amazing and makes spending that money a little easier and makes me a little less guilty lol!

I love to do these make up posts so if you'd want to see more let me know and what looks!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment