Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines Day Makeup Look!

This is the look I rocked last night (Saturday) for my valentines weekend night out.. With the girls!! I'm not one to get into Valentines so I just rocked glam make up with a red lip. To be honest, this is one of my favourite looks ever! I'll list what products I used and a few steps below. I'll include links to the products too.



Firstly, I primed my face with my Nivea Mens Post Shave Balm. This is like a make up glue and I'm sure you've seen everyone on youtube using it lately! It's perfect for a night out with the girls as my makeup doesn't move all night even after all my dancing! I colour corrected my face with the blush colour from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette in Medium to help cover my dark circles and darker skin around my chin/jaw area. For foundation I used my trusty Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Stick. I like a full coverage and this is perfect for that look. For contour I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit in Medium. I used the shade cinnamon on my contour areas, as I've hit pan on my highlight colour I used Mac Pro Longwear Concealer as my highlight. This also added extra coverage and brightened up my face. I used my Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer in Light under my eyes and baked straight away so it didn't have time to crease. To bake I used my Maybelline Loose Powder. I added some powder to set the rest of my face lightly with a brush. I then added Mac Blush in Harmony as my powder contour colour to set it. It's a perfect cool toned brown for contour. To highlight my face I used Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft 'n' Gentle. This gives me a great golden glow which is perfect when I'm wearing tan and keeps me highlighted to the gods!!! I love it but I really need to get my hands on a Becca highligher.. Why don't I have one?!

I moved onto my eyebrows then. I used my favourite Illamasqua Brow Gel in Stare and an angled brush to apply it. On my eyes I applied a plain nude shadow as a base from my Urban Decay x Pulp Fiction Palette which was limited edition. I then added a brown shade from my Gwen Stefani x Urban Decay eyeshadow palette. I used Stare in the crease and slightly higher then Anaheim in my crease. On my lid I placed NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Glam Nude all over my lid. This eyeliner is amazing and really made my eyes pop! I'll be purchasing more of these for sure! I then added my trusty Dolly Wink Eyeliner for a beautiful flick. I placed a small amount of the nyx eyeliner under my eye and applied Benefit They're Real Mascara to my top and bottom lashes. I then applied 2 pairs of eyelashes as I love a dramatic lash! The ones I applied were ones from a 10pc pack I got on eBay and a pair from my local chemist, nothing too exciting!

On my lips I scrubbed them, added balm and then my Mac Lipstick in Diva. It's a perfect blue toned red for my skin tone and I'm in love.




So that was my look! I spent my V Day weekend with my friends then today I wrote this and chilled out. How was all your Valentine's weekends? Hope everyone had a great time - with or without boyfriend/girlfriend!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment