Sunday 20 March 2016

Snapshot: Friday 11th March 2016. Belfast Fashion Week!


This ones a little late. Better late than never though, right?!



On Friday 11th March I went to Belfast Fashion Week to see the high street show. I was so unsure of what to wear as I was going shopping for a little while first so I needed something that I could wear during the day and still look like I made an effort that night!

I ended up deciding on glam makeup, a rust coloured a-line skirt with zip detail up the front, high necked black top and cream fur gilet paired with my heeled over the knee boots.. A real 70's vibe!

My makeup was my favourite glam with a brown smokey eye and shimmer on the lid, contour and highlighted to the gods, lashes and Androgyny from Jeffree Star on my lips because it looks so good with shades from the Morphe 35T palette!



I wore my usual and favourite Milk + Blush extensions and curled them with a wand. So quick and easy to do!

We firstly went to a few shops and for a coffee beforehand as we had some time to kill. I was surprisingly good with my money and only repurchased a face mask from Lush.. I know, what was wrong?! To be honest we didn't go to many make up stores and I think thats the reason for my unusual restraint lol!


We went to the venue then and were greeted at the door to a West Coast Cooler NI backdrop to get photos taken with gorgeous fairy lights and #WCCNI in light up letters. This was followed by a place to pick up your own glass of West Coast Cooler. When you followed on into the hall you were brought into an area before the show which had stalls of the vendors and brands involved in fashion week showing you products and offering discounts and opportunities they had! 


Here we waited to be shown to our seats for the show. We were seated at the top of the runway with a clear view of the models and the visual of which brand was on the runway!




The show was great and included some amazing looks from high street brands such as Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Warehouse, Remus Uomo and so many more!

As we entered we got a goody bag waiting for us on our seats, mine included lots of goodies as shown below!


There was also crisps and a bottle of water but they are very clearly gone, they didn't last the journey home!

It was a really great night and I'll definitely be returning in October, hopefully for a few more shows next time! I'm going to post the links to the fashion show's own social media so you can get a real good look at the models and clothing!

Did any of you check out any fashion week shows this time around? What trends are your favourite for SS16?

WCCNI Twitter

Find me here:

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment