Tuesday 16 August 2016

Favourite Ways To Pass Time...



I haven't had much spare time lately.. Especially as I did 60 hours over time last month. Hello money!!

But.. Saturday at 7pm was the start of my 17 day break from work. I'm unbelieveably excited to just do nothing :)

I've been having a few lazy days since and thankfully I've managed to be off when there's some good weather here in Ireland. What's the chances!

So far I've been spending my lazy days catching up on tv shows, watching a lot of youtube videos, online shopping, or should I say browsing, and reading so many blog posts and therefore adding items to my want list.

I've fully embraced the hermit life! 

I thought I'd update you all on some of my favourite corners of the internet to enter and spend a whole lot of time you didn't mean too.. (I'm pretty much a pro at this!)

1. YouTube
This website must take must take up so much of my time. I watch so many vloggers/daily vloggers which means a lot of catching up on the daily. I really like to watch so many different kinds of videos. When it comes to beauty of course I love Jaclyn Hill, NikkieTutorials, Jeffree Star, Patrick Starr, Manny MUA and so much more. In lifestyle I love Zoella's videos and her vlogs. For all other kinds of videos I love Caspar Lee, ThatcherJoe, Josh Pieters, Oli White, Pewdiepie, JackSepticEye, Syndicate (especially his vlogs) and so many more!! I spend so much time watching vlogs and being genuinely jealous of their lives.

2. Tumblr
This website I love for looking up cool aesthetics, find awesome artwork and edits. I always look out for cool ideas for my blog here and looking at cool ways to take photos and inspiration!

3. Clothing Websites
I love shopping for new styles and just looking on sites to see the newest items. My favourite websites that I usually end up rotating on a daily basis are ASOS, Missguided and Boohoo!

4. Instagram
I could scroll on here all day, to be fair I still don't know how I feel about instagram stories, but I love going on people's feeds who spend a lot of time of their theme! I always try to have a great theme but it never works and basically annoys me haha! I'm trying to up my insta game.. Follow me HERE.

5. Netflix
Oh my. I can spend hours bingeing tv shows. Lately I've been keeping up to date on Power (unreal) and Pretty Little Liars! Power is so amazing and has me hooked, thankfully Netflix have been updating the new episodes every Monday as I definitely couldn't wait until season 3 finished! Pretty Little Liars is on the last season and I feel like I'll be missing out if I didn't finish it as I've been watching for the last seven years but it definitely is losing my interest. I feel like they should be narrowing down who A is not introducing new characters/old characters back!!

6. Pokemon Go
Admittedly, I haven't been gracing the outside world with my presence lately lol, the hermit life is for me. But when I'm out and about I love catching pokemon, I'm determined to level up more as I've seen so many people over taking me lately :( I also need to hatch so many eggs!!

So that's the lazy day activities I've been up to lately. Constantly switching from my Phone, iPad and Wii U haha, making the most of my time off! 

I also might become a pro at Mario Kart 8 in my days off... Let me know some of your favourite lazy day activities and anything I should be doing on my time off!

M xo

No comments:

Post a Comment