Tuesday 23 August 2016

Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion Review

As mentioned in my previous post, Ireland hasn't been the sunniest of places lately. I think we've got one good day of sun this month. *sigh* As I will not be abroad in a sunny country this summer I've become very pasty as of late! As I have quite dark features and hair I like to keep myself with a golden glow even if I'm not in the sun.
I'm personally not a fan of sunbeds, they kind of scare me if I'm honest with all the horror stories you read so I resort to self tanning.

Now, I'm definitely not a pro when it comes to this. I've had many incidents of streaky hands and the hard task of finding someone I trust to tan my back!

But, one product has made this VERY easy for me and that's the Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion. I use this in 'Deep Sun-Kissed Look'. It's been my saviour for the last few months and in comparison to other tanners I've used it's amazing, not got that awful self tanner smell and definitely not broke the bank - score!!



I use this daily to keep myself a healthy glow and not be too embarrassed to stand beside my friends whenever they return from holidays!

I just use my hands to apply this and it works fine for me - providing I remember to wash them afterwards. On the first application it doesn't give me too much of a colour change but it is so buildable. I like to use it at night as it can (like any moisturiser) take it's time to sink into your skin. I apply a thin layer all over and get into my pjs which are usually loose anyway. I find if I use it after my shower it can take a little long to dry which results in me sitting awkwardly in my underwear for a while before I can change. Not a perfect scenario.

It smells like apricot when you apply it. The scent isn't overpowering and I really like it. Using this means my skin is always super soft and as a moisturiser it definitely does the trick. The bigger bottle is 400ml and would last me about a month - absolute steal!

The tan I have at the end is a gorgeous natural looking tan and you wouldn't know it isn't real. I've used so many moisturising tanning lotions and hated them before this. I couldn't hype it up enough.

So, if you're feeling a little pasty and need a little prepping up this would be the one for you. I always find that personally I feel better with a tan and this product has helped me keep mine gorgeous and glowy all summer!!

If you want to purchase this you can get it on the Boots website (and others), I'll leave links below. I urge you to keep an eye as Boots and Superdrug regularly do deals on it and I recently got 400ml for half price and stocked up on a couple!

The 400ml one is currently half price on the Boots website for £3.89 links below.

Light Sun-Kissed Look
Deep Sun-Kissed Look

M xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment