Thursday 18 August 2016

Snapshot: 19th July 2016

This is a bit of a throwback but I totally forgot to post about this!

I spent this day with my friend, it was the warmest day here in Ireland in forever. I felt like I was in a foreign country, the sun was shining and we went to see the coolest temple and had a chill day/short road trip!

I love doing things I've never done/seen before. I have such a big list of things I wanna do here in Ireland! (Maybe I'll post about all those sometime!)

We left in the afternoon and headed towards Castlerock to the Mussenden Temple. When we got there it was the most gorgeous day and the temple it self was so gorgeous! In the pictures you can see there's not a cloud in the sky and on the beach below everyone was sunbathing and it was so busy. We walked towards it and there are the coolest things to see (I'll post pics below). The temple itself was so gorgeous but I loved Downhill House! It was so crazy to think years ago that the temple was a library and modelled on a temple from Rome. The whole grounds were gorgeous and definitely something worth viewing!

When we were up at the temple we realised we could see Portstewart from it and decided to head that direction next!

We parked at the end of the promenade and walked along while I caught some more pokemon and made my friend stop at every pokestop! It was the most beautiful day and we stopped for ice cream and ate it on a bench before we headed back home. It was a really amazing day and I definitely want to head back soon!







HERE'S a short 7 second clip of how gorgeous the field was.

M xo





No comments:

Post a Comment